The Resource Guide for the Work consists of five modules:
- Educate yourself: it collects training resources aimed at adults, ruled and non-regulated.
- Looking for work: it reports in detail about techniques and resources available in the job search.
- Working on your own: it explains how to develop a self-employed business, its general aspects, the Business plan, legal forms, its formalities and the existing AIDS.
- Defending your rights: report on issues related to labor rights and duties.
- Subsisting: Provides information on existing resources to cover basic needs such as housing, health, financial aid, justice, support for specific groups or personal development, among others.
Note: The detailed and updated contents of the guide, as well as the subscription to the updates, you will find it only in Spanish. Sorry for the inconvenience.